Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's nice to SHARE.

Don't you worry, your voices have been heard and YES, let's SHARE our recipes!

Here are my thoughts, you do a post on your blog talking about the 30 meal plan and share your top 3-5 recipes. Remember these are SIMPLE, FAST, FAMILY FAVORITES (we are NOT gourmet chefs here so keep it simple). You may want to make a link to nanny goat so your readers can join in on the 30 meal plan and share their recipes too, the more the merrier!

I will do a post THIS FRIDAY with my favorite recipes and we will use Mr. Linky (if I can figure out HOW to use Mr. Linky, lol) to share all of your posts with your favorites.

This is going to be AWESOME!

Get started on those posts and we will party soon.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Rats! I totally forgot about this. Grrr.. both of my boys have strep throat, so I've been taking care of them and forgot.

I do have most of the recipes printed out on 8 1/2 x 11 paper, so maybe I will be able to catch up. I love all of your ideas so far. I don't have a laminator. I'll have to think about that one.

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Okay, I've come up with an idea. I have one of those little photo albums from the dollar store. I thought I would cut it apart and use the pages of it to "laminate" my recipe cards. I can punch the hold in each page and put the ring in it. I'll try to put a picture of it up on my foodie blog asap so you can see what I mean. This might be a good solution to the "no laminator" problem.

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

Wow... I've taken over your comments. Just wanted to let you know that I've put my first recipe and a recipe card blank to share on my foodie blog. It is www.foodartparty.blogspot.com

Good night!
Tami

Meg said...

I love the 30 day idea and have been thinking about it this and last week! I need to start putting together my recipes. I may not do the cards though and wanted to share my alternative- I like to put my recipes on the computer- I would put them on 8 1/2x11 paper, place in binder protector pages and then keep in a binder- you can still take out the five for a week and put in cute magnet clip on the fridge!
Thank you for sharing such a great idea- and I agree- I am not a gourmet so this is perfect!! And I have shared!!!
Meg